Please Note that we are no longer taking any items for the container for the foreseeable future.
We no longer have storage facilities to collect and sort items while awaiting transport to Zambia.
There are many ways you can help HHI to make a difference for those in great need - from individuals to communities; from remote clinincs to hospitals; from costs of prescriptions to major heart surgery; from school excercise books to schools. Our work is wide and varied with the common goal - to help vulnerable people receive the help they need to help themselves.
The most obvious way you can help is to make a donation or set up a standing order to give regularly - in addition we are more than happy to claim money from the taxman thorough gift aid.
Another way for you to raise funds is to buy online purchases using easyfundraising. HHI benefits everytime you conduct your online purchases via easyfundraising.org.uk. There are no additional costs for using this service and there over 3000 participating sites covering a wide range, from food and insurance to holidays. Already HHI is well on the way to £800 donations with only 47 supporters using easyfundraising so far. Get clicking and raise funds for HHI.
You can help in other ways by:
- sending us your used ink-jet and toner cartridges for which we obtain varying prices (No Epson or Laser please)
- sending us your old mobile phone for which we obtain up to £20
- remembering us in your Will
- purchasing ethnic craft items from us
- joining the 'Tear Drop' Club and saving a regular amount in the supplied, attractive savings box
- joining the 'Mobile Clinic' supporters and saving a regular amount in the supplied, attractive savings box
- donating disability aids, hospital equipment, manual sewing machines, knitting machines, knitting, school materials
Details of all these schemes and further information can be provided on request.